Thursday, February 17, 2005

Puppy Love

Recently I'm thinking of getting a puppy for my self. Ya some of my friends who read this will know the reason, it's true at the first place I wanted a dog to protect the house since that incident. But now it's not the case.

After surfing the web through some pet lover webs i realize that it's a bit serious than getting a dog. It's like having a new family member. So you should care for it a lot and most of those people say if u dont have time for him, "JUZ FORGET IT".

But I'm ready for it, now i'm taking it more serious after spend some time with my cousins companinon "Tim".

Boy he's a one smart dog. He catchs up things very quickly, he even knows how to worship my grand father after watching my cousin do it. Very loyal to family, great protector.I think it's the breed that carries the genes of intelligence.

So I came to a conclusion that I will get one.



Just look at the cute one in the picture (Of course I took it from a web site).
If you have some one like him let me know
.

No comments: