Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Juz another day !

This morning was very gloomy, it's ideal for sleeping but after giving it some thought i realize it is better to go to the office than sleeping. Yesterday was also gloomy but I didn't had that feeling yesterday for some reason.

By the way, if anybody ask "Dude what's the bank that provides best customer service?" I'd go for Seylan U know why? I spent some good one and half hours to open an account. Don't be surprised to hear that it was only a savings account(local currency). Though the best part is the online system which cannot access my other account in piliyandala branch. See how advanced is the technology these days.

After I came back from the bank my gud friend madhawa complained "Man what's the font u r using its very hard to read?" then the Ludmal joined the party. So poor me knows a little about web edited the template & replace with Tahoma (my favorite font). Now I hope its more readable, but i have to wait until tomoro to get the feedback.

No comments: